Positive Tomorrows is Oklahoma City’s only school specifically serving homeless children. We help remove the barriers unique to a homeless child’s life to make learning possible, such as meeting basic needs like food, clothing, school supplies and personal care items. It is also important to help homeless families make the changes they need to stabilize their lives. You can help provide a chance at a better life by providing the following supplies to help our students, families, teachers and school.
Donations are accepted Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Questions about how to deliver your donations? Give us a call at 405-556-5082 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For clothing items, we currently need children’s sizes 4T-14, junior’s/women’s sizes 2-10 and men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large and Extra-Large.
- New shoes, especially boys and girls sizes 4 – 8
- New pants for boys and girls (Youth L – Adult M)
- New long-sleeved t-shirts (Youth L – Adult M)
- New baby clothing (boys & girls, newborn-3T)
- New sturdy hangers for shirts & pants
Early Head Start Class
- Unscented diapers & pull-ups (all sizes)
- Unscented wipes
- New baby bottles & sippy cups
- Baby formula
- Baby food puree
- New bibs
- Reusable shopping bags/totes
- Shampoo & conditioner (full size)
- Deodorant (full size)
- Hand and body lotion (full size)
- Body wash (full size)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Plastic pocket folders with brackets
- High protein snacks (individually wrapped)
- 7/11 gas cards ($20 increments)
- Wal-Mart or Target ($20 increments)
- Homeland or Crest
- Visa gift cards ($20 increments)
- Can openers & new kitchen utensils
- New towel sets
- New dish sets
- New blankets
- Laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Vacuum cleaners (new or good condition)
- Household cleaning products
- New sheets and comforters (any size)
Check out our Amazon Wish List for other items we currently need.
If you would like to help in other ways, you can…
- Contribute dollars to help ensure homeless children have a safe, stable place to learn. Donate now.
- Give your time and special talents as a volunteer at our school. Tutors, classroom aids, recess attendants or one-time projects all help keep our school running smoothly.
- Spread the word about Positive Tomorrows! To take a tour of our school, call us today!