Positive Tomorrows is Oklahoma City’s only school specifically serving children and families experiencing homelessness. Our needs are shifting as we move into summer. We will continue to help our families with basic needs items like food, clothing and home supplies who have been impacted by the pandemic, but we will also need items for our building as we safely welcome kiddos to Summer Break Camp.
Questions about how to deliver your donations? Arrangements to drop off items can be made by calling our offices at 405-556-5082. During this time, our offices will be open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- New shoes for boys and girls (especially sizes 4-8)
- New shorts for boys and girls (4T – Adult M)
- New short-sleeve t-shirts (4T – Adult M)
- New swimwear for boys and girls (4T – Adult M)
School and Office Supplies
- Clorox wipes
- Copy paper
- Washable paint
- Composition books
- Plastic pocket folders with brackets
- High-protein snacks (individually wrapped)
- Contactless digital thermometers
- Reusable shopping bags/totes
- Sunscreen (spray-on)
- Insect repellent (spray-on)
- Deodorant (full size)
- Hand and body lotion (full size)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
Check out our Amazon Wish List for other items we currently need.
If you would like to help in other ways during this time, you can…
- Contribute dollars to help ensure we can get the resources our kiddos and families need. Donate now.