Positive Tomorrows is Oklahoma City’s only school specifically serving children and families experiencing homelessness. Our needs are shifting as we welcome kiddos back to school this fall.
If you are looking to contribute to our new food pantry, please contact our development associate Precious Timmons at email@example.com or 405-556-5082. For all other needs items, view our full list below.
Questions about how to deliver your donations? Arrangements to drop off items can be made by calling our offices at 405-556-5082. During this time, our offices will be open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- New long-sleeve t-shirts for boys and girls (4T – Adult L)
- New pans for boys and girls (4T – Adult L)
- New shoes for boys and girls (youth 4 to adult 12)
School and Office Supplies
- Copy paper – white & colored
- Mavalus tape
- 8 ½ x 11 “lamination pouches
- Clorox wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Washable paint
- Plastic pocket folder w/ brackets
- High-protein snacks (individually wrapped)
- Reusable shopping bags/totes
- Face masks
- Bristle hair brushes
- Shampoo & conditioner (full size)
- Body wash (full size)
- Deodorant (full size)
- Hand and body lotion (full size)
- Toothpaste (full size)
- Household cleaning supplies
- Trash bags
- Laundry detergent
- New comforters and sheets (any size)
- Storage bins (large containers)
- Twin & full-size air mattresses
Gift Cards for Families
- 7/11 gas cards ($20 increments)
- WalMart or Target ($20 increments)
- Homeland or Crest
- Visa gift cards ($20 increments)
Check out our Amazon Wish List for other items of need that can be shipped directly to us.
If you would like to help in other ways during this time, you can…
- Contribute dollars to help ensure we can get the resources our kiddos and families need. Donate now.