Positive Tomorrows is Oklahoma City’s only school specifically serving children and families experiencing homelessness. Our needs are shifting as we move into summer. We will continue to help our families with basic needs items like food, clothing and home supplies who have been impacted by the pandemic, but we will also need items for our building as we safely welcome kiddos to Summer Break Camp.
If you are looking to contribute to our new food pantry, please contact our development associate Precious Timmons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-556-5082. For all other needs items, view our full list below.
Questions about how to deliver your donations? Arrangements to drop off items can be made by calling our offices at 405-556-5082. During this time, our offices will be open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- New short-sleeve t-shirts for boys and girls (4T – Adult M)
- New shorts for boys and girls (4T – Adult M)
- New shoes for boys and girls (sizes 10c-8)
School and Office Supplies
- Copy paper (white & colored)
- Construction paper
- 8.5″ x 11″ lamination pouches
- Clorox wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Washable paint
- Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- Dry-erase markers
- Pencil pouches/boxes
- Composition books
- Plastic pocket folders with brackets
- High-protein snacks (individually wrapped)
- Reusable shopping bags/totes
- Deodorant (full size)
- Brushes & combs
- Lice shampoo and spray (RID brand)
- Hand and body lotion (full size)
- Household cleaning supplies
- Trash bags
- Laundry detergent
- Vacuum cleaners
- New comforters and sheets (any size)
- Storage bins (large containers)
- Twin & full-size air mattresses
Gift Cards for Families
- 7/11 gas cards ($20 increments)
- WalMart or Target ($20 increments)
- Homeland or Crest
- Visa gift cards ($20 increments)
Check out our Amazon Wish List for other items of need that can be shipped directly to us.
If you would like to help in other ways during this time, you can…
- Contribute dollars to help ensure we can get the resources our kiddos and families need. Donate now.