- Cork & Canvas is a fun, casual evening of delicious appetizers, drinks and live entertainment with a great selection of silent and live auction packages, including one-of-a-kind artwork from Positive Tomorrows students. All proceeds benefit Positive Tomorrows’ work to help children and families experiencing homelessness. Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
- For more information, including ticket purchases and sponsorship opportunities, click here.
Gold Star Luncheon – Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Gold Star Luncheon is our annual luncheon held each year on Giving Tuesday. Proceeds provide much needed operating support for our school. For more information, contact McKalyn Danner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Holiday Events
- Learn more about all of our holiday programming, including how you can donate, volunteer or honor a loved one here.
- Stock our annual Merry Market with unwrapped gifts for children and adults. This is a place where children and their parents can shop for each other free of charge during the holiday season. Volunteers are also needed to help wrap presents so they can be taken home and opened on Christmas Morning. Contact Precious Timmons at email@example.com or 405-556-5082 for more information.
- Join us for festive fun at our annual Christmas Carnival. Host a carnival-style game, activity, or craft for our students and families. This is a great opportunity for a small group of friends, coworkers, or family to host a booth and bring holiday cheer to families in need. Contact Jordan Livingston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-556-5082 for more information.